Meaning & Definition of Appealing in English
1. Able to attract interest or draw favorable attention
- "He added an appealing and memorable figure to popular american mythology"- vincent starrett
- "An appealing sense of humor"
- "The idea of having enough money to retire at fifty is very appealing"
2. (of characters in literature or drama) evoking empathic or sympathetic feelings
- "The sympathetic characters in the play"
- sympathetic ,
- appealing ,
- likeable ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana