Meaning & Definition of Apparatus in English
1. Equipment designed to serve a specific function
- apparatus ,
2. (anatomy) a group of body parts that work together to perform a given function
- "The breathing apparatus"
Examples of using
Service is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, this apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
Unplug this apparatus during lightening storms or when unused for long periods of time.
When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart or apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
Use the apparatus only with the cart, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
Do not install the apparatus near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
Install the apparatus in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Clean the apparatus only with dry cloth.
Do not use this apparatus near water.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana