Meaning & Definition of Anonymous in English
1. Having no known name or identity or known source
- "Anonymous authors"
- "Anonymous donors"
- "An anonymous gift"
- anonymous ,
2. Not known or lacking marked individuality
- "Brown anonymous houses"
- "Anonymous bureaucrats in the civil service"
Examples of using
John Doe is a nickname for an anonymous person.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana