Meaning & Definition of Anniversary in English
1. The date on which an event occurred in some previous year (or the celebration of it)
- anniversary ,
- day of remembrance
Examples of using
She forgot her first wedding anniversary!
Tom forgot his wedding anniversary.
He forgot his wedding anniversary.
You forgot our wedding anniversary.
I forgot our anniversary.
"Do you know what day it is today?" "It's our wedding anniversary!"
After a few years in place of "The international language of Dr. Esperanto" the short name "Esperanto" came into use. Therefore on this day we celebrate all over the world the 125th anniversary of Esperanto.
One thing a married man should never forget is his wedding anniversary.
Congratulations on your anniversary.
We celebrated the centenary anniversary day.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana