Meaning & Definition of Anecdotal in English
1. Having the character of an anecdote
- "Anecdotal evidence"
2. Characterized by or given to telling anecdotes
- "Anecdotal conversation"
- "An anecdotal history of jazz"
- "He was at his anecdotic best"
- anecdotic ,
- anecdotal ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana