Meaning & Definition of Anal in English
1. Of or related to the anus
- "Anal thermometer"
2. A stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated on the anal region
- Fixation at this stage is said to result in orderliness, meanness, stubbornness, compulsiveness, etc.
- anal ,
- anal retentive
Examples of using
The stages of psychosexual development—oral, anal, phallic, latent, and genital—turn out to be one big Freudian slip, betraying severe anal retention on the part of the taxonomist.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana