Meaning & Definition of Ambassador in English
1. A diplomat of the highest rank
- Accredited as representative from one country to another
- ambassador ,
2. An informal representative
- "An ambassador of good will"
Examples of using
Pablo Neruda was Chile's ambassador to France in 1971.
He was ambassador to the United Nations.
She's the French ambassador to Portugal.
The ambassador returned.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana