Meaning & Definition of Aloud in English
1. Using the voice
- Not silently
- "Please read the passage aloud"
- "He laughed out loud"
- aloud ,
- out loud
2. With relatively high volume
- "The band played loudly"
- "She spoke loudly and angrily"
- "He spoke loud enough for those at the back of the room to hear him"
- "Cried aloud for help"
- loudly ,
- loud ,
Examples of using
Read the book aloud.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana