Meaning & Definition of Aloof in English
1. Remote in manner
- "Stood apart with aloof dignity"
- "A distant smile"
- "He was upstage with strangers"
- aloof ,
- distant ,
1. In an aloof manner
- "The local gentry and professional classes had held aloof for the school had accepted their sons readily enough"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana