Meaning & Definition of Allocate in English
1. Distribute according to a plan or set apart for a special purpose
- "I am allocating a loaf of bread to everyone on a daily basis"
- "I'm allocating the rations for the camping trip"
- allocate ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana