Meaning & Definition of Allied in English
1. Related by common characteristics or ancestry
- "Allied species"
- "Allied studies"
2. Of or relating to or denoting the allies in world war ii
- "An allied victory"
- "The allied armies"
3. Of or relating to or denoting the allies in world war i
- "An allied offensive"
- "The allied powers"
4. United in a confederacy or league
- allied ,
- confederate ,
5. Joined by treaty or agreement
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana