Meaning & Definition of Alleviate in English
1. Provide physical relief, as from pain
- "This pill will relieve your headaches"
- relieve ,
- alleviate ,
- palliate ,
2. Make easier
- "You could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge"
- facilitate ,
- ease ,
Examples of using
When I have migraines, aspirin doesn't alleviate the pain for me.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana