Meaning & Definition of Album in English
1. One or more recordings issued together
- Originally released on 12-inch phonograph records (usually with attractive record covers) and later on cassette audiotape and compact disc
- album ,
- record album
2. A book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes
- For organizing photographs or stamp collections etc
Examples of using
He gave me an album as a birthday present.
I've almost finished listening to the album.
Which album could it be?
We don't add pictures to our album.
I like to add pictures to my album.
We didn't add pictures to our album.
They add pictures to their album.
What's your favorite Rolling Stones album?
The group is introducing some songs from their new album.
My aunt gave me an album.
I bought John an album.
I tore the picture out of the album.
I'll show my album to you.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana