Meaning & Definition of Agricultural in English
1. Relating to or used in or promoting agriculture or farming
- "Agricultural engineering"
- "Modern agricultural (or farming) methods"
- "Agricultural (or farm) equipment"
- "An agricultural college"
2. Relating to rural matters
- "An agrarian (or agricultural) society"
- "Farming communities"
- agrarian ,
- agricultural ,
Examples of using
In some rural areas, the Internet is important for agricultural information, as well as being particularly useful for the purposes of agricultural production technologies and pricing.
Insecticides are agricultural chemicals that exterminate insects harmful to plants.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana