Meaning & Definition of Agreeable in English
1. Conforming to your own liking or feelings or nature
- "Is the plan agreeable to you?"
- "He's an agreeable fellow"
- "My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- disraeli
- "An agreeable manner"
2. In keeping
- "Salaries agreeable with current trends"
- "Plans conformable with your wishes"
- "Expressed views concordant with his background"
- accordant ,
- agreeable ,
- conformable ,
- consonant ,
3. Prepared to agree or consent
- "Agreeable to the plan"
Examples of using
She has an agreeable disposition.
Is everyone agreeable to the plan?