Meaning & Definition of Agency in English
1. An administrative unit of government
- "The central intelligence agency"
- "The census bureau"
- "Office of management and budget"
- "Tennessee valley authority"
- agency ,
- federal agency ,
- government agency ,
- bureau ,
- office ,
2. A business that serves other businesses
3. The state of being in action or exerting power
- "The agency of providence"
- "She has free agency"
4. The state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent
- representation ,
- delegacy ,
5. How a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- "A means of control"
- "An example is the best agency of instruction"
- "The true way to success"
- means ,
- agency ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana