Meaning & Definition of Aflame in English
1. Keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement
- "His face all ablaze with excitement"- bram stoker
- "He was aflame with desire"
- ablaze ,
- aflame ,
2. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame
- "Forests set ablaze (or afire) by lightning"
- "Even the car's tires were aflame"
- "A night aflare with fireworks"
- "Candles alight on the tables"
- "Houses on fire"
- ablaze(p) ,
- afire(p) ,
- aflame(p) ,
- aflare(p) ,
- alight(p) ,
- on fire(p)
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana