Meaning & Definition of Affiliate in English
1. A subordinate or subsidiary associate
- A person who is affiliated with another or with an organization
2. A subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization
- "Network affiliates"
1. Keep company with
- Hang out with
- "He associates with strange people"
- "She affiliates with her colleagues"
- consort ,
- associate ,
- affiliate ,
2. Join in an affiliation
- "The two colleges affiliated"
- "They affiliated with a national group"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana