Meaning & Definition of Afar in English
1. (old-fashioned) at or from or to a great distance
- "We traveled afar"
- "We could see the ship afar off"
- "The magi came from afar"
Examples of using
I had already spotted him from afar.
If you look from afar, most things will look nice.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana