Meaning & Definition of Adversity in English
1. A state of misfortune or affliction
- "Debt-ridden farmers struggling with adversity"
- "A life of hardship"
- adversity ,
- hardship ,
- hard knocks
2. A stroke of ill fortune
- A calamitous event
- "A period marked by adversities"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana