Meaning & Definition of Admired in English
1. Regarded with admiration
Examples of using
She admired her reflection in the mirror.
Because I admired his courage, I trusted him.
Tom really admired Mary's courage.
She is a dull and ugly girl. I don't understand why she's so admired.
I have often admired the mystical way of Pythagoras, and the secret Magic of numbers.
She admired her daughter, who looked lovely that evening.
All who knew him admired him.
Everybody admired his courage.
We admired the beautiful sunset.
Lincoln is admired because of his leadership.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana