Meaning & Definition of Adaptor in English
1. Device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible
- adapter ,
Examples of using
Do not use a power cord other than the supplied AC adaptor and AC power cord.
To help ensure safe operation, regularly inspect the AC adaptor and AC power cord. If damaged, stop use immediately.
Do not touch the console or AC adaptor for extended periods of time while the console is turned on as extended contact may cause low-temperature burns.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana