Meaning & Definition of Acting in English
1. The performance of a part or role in a drama
- acting ,
- playing ,
- playacting ,
1. Serving temporarily especially as a substitute
- "The acting president"
Examples of using
Stop acting like a jerk.
I think Tom is acting a little suspicious.
My computer's acting up.
You need to stop acting so stupid.
Being "really busy" does not mean running around and acting like you don't have time for anyone or anything.
My microwave is acting up. I think I'd rather get a new one than repair this one.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana