Meaning & Definition of Acquaint in English
1. Cause to come to know personally
- "Permit me to acquaint you with my son"
- "Introduce the new neighbors to the community"
- introduce ,
- present ,
2. Make familiar or conversant with
- "You should acquaint yourself with your new computer"
- "We familiarized ourselves with the new surroundings"
- familiarize ,
- familiarise ,
- "Please acquaint your colleagues of your plans to move"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana