Meaning & Definition of Accurate in English
1. Conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy
- "An accurate reproduction"
- "The accounting was accurate"
- "Accurate measurements"
- "An accurate scale"
2. (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth
- Strictly correct
- "A precise image"
- "A precise measurement"
- accurate ,
- exact ,
Examples of using
With contact lenses, you have more accurate vision than you would with glasses.
It would be nice of you to use the caliper instead of your ruler : it's much more accurate!
Weather forecasts are rarely accurate.
Do not rely on the room clock for the accurate time of day.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana