Meaning & Definition of Accuracy in English
1. The quality of being near to the true value
- "He was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"
- "The lawyer questioned the truth of my account"
- accuracy ,
2. (mathematics) the number of significant figures given in a number
- "The atomic clock enabled scientists to measure time with much greater accuracy"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana