Meaning & Definition of Absolve in English
1. Grant remission of a sin to
- "The priest absolved him and told him to say ten hail mary's"
- shrive ,
2. Let off the hook
- "I absolve you from this responsibility"
- absolve ,
- justify ,
Examples of using
That absolves me from further responsibility.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana