Meaning & Definition of Abort in English
1. The act of terminating a project or procedure before it is completed
- "I wasted a year of my life working on an abort"
- "He sent a short message requesting an abort due to extreme winds in the area"
1. Terminate before completion
- "Abort the mission"
- "Abort the process running on my computer"
2. Cease development, die, and be aborted
- "An aborting fetus"
3. Terminate a pregnancy by undergoing an abortion
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana