Meaning & Definition of Abode in English
1. Any address at which you dwell more than temporarily
- "A person can have several residences"
- residence ,
2. Housing that someone is living in
- "He built a modest dwelling near the pond"
- "They raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
- dwelling ,
- home ,
- domicile ,
- abode ,
- habitation ,
- dwelling house
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana