Meaning & Definition of Abbreviation in English
1. A shortened form of a word or phrase
2. Shortening something by omitting parts of it
Examples of using
WHO is the abbreviation for World Health Organization.
In dictionaries, "m.n." is abbreviation for masculine noun.
The abbreviation of "Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference" is "CPPCC".
What is this the abbreviation for?
Apr. is an abbreviation for April.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana