Meaning & Definition of Aardvark in English
1. Nocturnal burrowing mammal of the grasslands of africa that feeds on termites
- Sole extant representative of the order tubulidentata
- aardvark ,
- ant bear ,
- anteater ,
- Orycteropus afer
Examples of using
An aardvark looks like a pig.
He keeps an aardvark as a pet.
Anteaters and aardvarks are similar.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana