I'm sure Tom would be very interested in what you have to say.
我相信汤姆会对你所说的话非常感兴趣。
I don't believe a word you say.
我不相信你说的一句话。
Does anybody have anything to say?
有人有话要说吗?
I can safely say that Tom will win this time.
我可以有把握地说汤姆这次会赢。
I insist on having my say.
我坚持说。
If you say that to Tom, you'll run the risk of losing your job.
如果你对汤姆这么说,你就会冒失去工作的风险。
They say it's going to rain tonight.
他们说今晚要下雨了。
I was hoping you'd say that.
我希望你能这么说。
I didn't say that. That's your interpretation.
我没有这么说。这就是你的解释。
They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.
他们说高尔夫就像生活,但不相信他们。高尔夫比这更复杂。
One day I added a sentence in Esperanto and someone told me it wasn't what a native speaker would say.
有一天,我用世界语添加了一句话,有人告诉我这不是母语人士会说的。
There's something that I've been wanting to say to you for a long time.
有件事我很长一段时间以来一直想对你说。
Tom waited for Mary to say something, but she remained silent.
汤姆等玛丽说些什么,但她保持沉默。
We both know you don't live where you say you do.
我们都知道你并不住在你所说的地方。
Hell no, boy! That's not how you say 'spaghetti'! Take him away!
天哪,不,孩子!你不是这么说‘意大利面’的'!把他带走!
Listen, Tom, do you promise that you won't cease to love me even after hearing what I'm going to say now?
听着,汤姆,你保证即使听到我现在要说的话你也不会停止爱我吗?
Oh [name redacted], I've come to take an account of your virtues. I've come here to say, indeed, that you have none.
哦[名字已编辑],我来考虑一下你的美德。事实上,我来这里是为了说你没有。
"I thought you'd give this laughter its due!" "This is crud! They're laughing at me!" "You don't say?"
"道我以为你会把这个笑声当作应有的!" "这是原油!他们在嘲笑我!" "头你不说?"