"Hey, why is the window open?" "I just opened it to let in a little air. If you're cold, feel free to close it."
"了 喂,窗户为什么开着?" "我刚刚打开它,让它进来一点空气。如果你冷了,请随意关闭它."
The children spent a lot of time in the open air.
孩子们在露天度过了很多时间。
The plane has hit several air pockets.
飞机撞到了几个气穴。
I just need some fresh air to clear my head and come to my senses.
我只需要一些新鲜的空气来清醒头脑并清醒过来。
Turn off the air conditioner; it's cold in here.
关掉空调;这里很冷。
The first air striking unit consisted of 100 Zero fighters, 100 torpedo bombers and 100 dive bombers.
第一支空袭部队由100架零式战斗机、100架鱼雷轰炸机和100架俯冲轰炸机组成。
Don't air your dirty laundry in public.
不要在公共场合晾干脏衣服。
Let's get some fresh air.
让我们呼吸一下新鲜空气吧。
There is a foul odor in the air.
空气中弥漫着恶臭。
Turn on the air conditioner.
打开空调。
Tom turned off the air conditioner.
汤姆关掉了空调。
A few seconds ago I was in the open air and the bright daylight, and now my eyes refuse to serve me in this darkness.
几秒钟前,我在露天和明亮的白天,现在我的眼睛拒绝在这黑暗中为我服务。
The country air will do you good.
乡村空气会对你有好处。
Ideas do not belong to anyone, they float in the air.
想法不属于任何人,它们漂浮在空中。
I just needed some air.
我只需要一些空气。
And whoever thinks otherwise gets a chance to think about it for twelve years in the open air of the Siberian woods.
无论谁另有想法,都有机会在西伯利亚树林的露天思考十二年。
Would you please air the room while I'm out?
我外出时请你把房间通风好吗?
There was an air of mystery about the whole affair.
整个事件充满了神秘的气氛。
The air in this room isn't good.
这个房间的空气不好。
I'm going out for some fresh air.
我要出去呼吸新鲜空气。